Faculty and Staff Listing
Frank J. DiMeglio
Associate Professor of Business
Office location: Room 2938
AACSB Doctorate in Business, Pace University, NY, NY
AACSB MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
Brooklyn College CUNY, BA cum laude, Bklyn. NY
- Product & Business Life Cycles
- International Economic Development
- Market Management & Technology Consulting
- PRIDE Recipient
- Ron Taylor Award
- USIA (US State Dept.) Distinguished Service Award
- Letter of Recognition for US Government Service DOD
- AT&T Top Group Product Manager
- AT&T Creator and Director of the Invention Forum
Publications, Patents, other Recognition:
- Economic Democracy: Emerging Determinants of Economic & Social Property, ISBN: 1-58112-379-5 ISBN 13: 978-1-58112-379-1
- "The Enigmatic Culture of Business Alliances" (A metric for determining what constitutes good alliances), Pace University Working Paper 222 - The Center for Applied Research, July 2007.
- "The Effect of Telecom Density Data on Growth, Efficiency and Distribution in Global Economics", The Journal of Financial Transition, Vol. 11, August 2004.
- Marketing book reviews in The Southern Business and Economic Journal, Vol. 23 No. 4, July 2000.
- "Marketing and the Concept of Perpetual Product Motion", A Lecture given at The Bell Labs, Fall, 1999.
- "The New Communications Manager", Telecommunications, Worldwide Edition, May 1986.
- "Municipal Communications Management Comes of Age", Telecommunications, North American Edition Vol. 15 No. 10, Oct. 1981.
- Bell Labs Principle Member of Technical Staff (PMTS - for developing Internet Traffic Models / Simulations)
- Guest Lecturer: "Motivation to Leadership" at the University of Florence, Italy (2010)
- Vice President New Market Development, Macrosoft Inc. (Consulting)
- District Manager for AT&T: 20 years; PMTS, Bell Labs
- Data Communications & Professional Consulting / Engineering work : 10 years
- USIA Foreign Press Center: 3.7 years of service (VOA & Radio Free Europe)
- Adjunct teaching at St. Johnís University, NYC, and FDU, NJ
Field-Related Organization Memberships:
- President, SBD Business Honor Society, DeVry, NJ
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, International Honor Society in Economics
- AT&T Pioneers, Chapter 139
- Reading of History and great Literature
- Essay Writing
- Statistics & Computer Modeling
- Study of the Italian and Spanish Languages